Thursday, June 21, 2012

Movie Lines I Love

1. "I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful."-Bill Murray, What About Bob?



2. "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"- Jack Nicholson, A Few Good Men


3. "I need a baby, Hi. They got more than they can handle...Don't you come back here without a baby!"-Holly Hunt, Raising Arizona


4. "Dear Lord, baby Jesus..."- Will Ferrel, Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby

5. "Onions have layers. Ogres have layers."-Mike Myers, Shrek



6. "You're killing me, Smalls."-Patrick Renna, The Sandlot


7. "Your cone is changing, and you feel unsure."-Jane Curtin, Coneheads



8. "Will you light my candle?"- Rosario Dawson, Rent



9. "That's what I do. I invented post-its."-Mira Sorvino, Romy and Michelle's High school Reunion


10. "Basically, a snake don't have parts. But if I had to call it anything, I would say it's his knee."-Kathy Bates, The Waterboy


11. "Chaiwalah!"- Anil Kapoor, Slumdog Millionare


12. "What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?" -Ben Stiller, Zoolander


13. "All my life, I had a lump at the back of my neck, right here. Always, a lump. Then I started menopause and the lump got bigger from the "hormonees." It started to grow. So I go to the doctor, and he did the bio... the b... the... the bios... the... b... the "bobopsy." Inside the lump he found teeth and a spinal cord. Yes. Inside the lump was my twin."-Andrea Martin, My Big Fat Greek Wedding
14. "So long, and thanks for all the fish."-dolphin, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy


















No comments:

Post a Comment