Wednesday, December 7, 2011

About me

1. You can't embarrass me.

2. I am a DOG person, NOT a cat person.

3. I am not afraid of heights. That is lame.

4. My primary love language is physical touch. Always has been, always will be. I think.

5. I do not like sending passionate texts to my husband via text message.

6. I like to read, and I like it when people read.

7. I like to be a perfectionist.

8. I think art is a powerful force. I choose to be inspired by art. I think Andy Warhol and Jackson Pollock are my favorite artists as of right now.

9. I don't like eating meals in front of the television.

10. My favorite book of the bible is Genesis.

11. I like socializing.

12. I enjoy getting older now as much as I did when I was a kid. Being embarrassed about your age is weird.

13. I do not claim a personality type, but if I were, it would be TYPE A. I like lists, and I like alone time.

14. I do not like kid movies. I am an adult.

15. My favorite sense is sight.

16. My favorite color is pastel purple. 

17. I usually know more than I let on.

18. I like black sharpie on note cards.

19. First, I would like to have a boy. Second, a girl.

20. I write the date with dashes, not slashes.

21. Spending time with my husband is my favorite.

22. I am creative.

23. Laundry does not get on my nerves, it's a part of life.

24. Red lipstick is my favorite invention.

25. I like christian music. Judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment